We have an immediate need for a PLC programmer with experience using Omron PLC’s and associated programming software for a long term contract in the Twin Cities, MN area. The position includes project management, covering initial concept/proposal, design, implementation, testing, start-up and closeout. The successful candidate will conduct full functional factory acceptance testing, troubleshoot, repair and maintain PLC driven equipment, the ability to read and interpret both blueprints and schematics, experience with control panel builds and installation and is proficient with AutoCAD.
• AS in Engineering or related degree or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
• Must have an in-depth understanding of control systems and components
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of co-workers, management and clients
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have good attention to detail, and be a self-sufficient independent worker
• Ability to travel locally with reliable transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. This position does not qualify for sponsorship. NO THIRD-PARTY RESUMES PLEASE. Applicant must be able to prove authorization to work in the US as part of Form I-9 verification.
If you are interested and available for this full-time position, please use the apply process where you found this job or apply directly on our website at the following URL: http://www.newtownsolutions.com/show_job.cfm?ID=00003486&SRC=NTS