This position will be critical & a very unique opportunity within the organization.
Candidates must have experience working in a dealership accounting office.
Be ready to work in a fantastic & hard working team environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, R&R Auto Group is for you! R&R Auto Group is always looking for a qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At R&R Auto Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
At R&R Auto Group, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer * Multiple Medical and Dental plans to choose from
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities, we promote from within
* Paid Manufacturer Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated. 50+ years in the same community!
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedule
* Team Lunches, Cookouts, Birthday recognition
* Discounts on parts and services Responsibilities
* Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department.
* Post vehicle sales and purchases. * Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc.
* Costing and finalizing deals to accounting.
* Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
* Read and interpret legal documents. * Effectively present information to customers or dealership personnel.
* Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal activity.
* Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
* Ability to multitask. * Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned.
Qualifications * Previous experience
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to take initiative * Quality writing and grammar skills
* Computer literacy * Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up * Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently * Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
Location/Region: Schuylkill Haven, PA (17972)