Toyota Knoxville currently has a position available to join our team of highly trained Service Technicians.
Here at Toyota Knoxville we understand the key to great customer service starts with a great team.
That is why we are committed to the training a technician needs to develop, as well as the appreciation it takes to sustain a great relationship.
To make the position even more appealing we are now offering a signing bonus of $1,000.00 after 90 days of employment for qualified Technicians.
See the Service Manager for details. Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career?
We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training. Available Positions* Entry-Level Service Technician
* Experienced Service Technician * Heavy Line Technician
* Transmission Technician * Toyota Master Service Technician
Technician Specific Benefits* Fast Track Toyota Master Tech Training
* Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Additional Benefits We Offer* Insurance plans available for eligible full-time associates
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
* Voluntary Accidental & Critical Insurance
* 401k retirement * Paid Holidays & Vacations for eligible associates
* Employee discounts * Sick Leave for eligible associates
* Drug Free workplace Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* ASE Certifications
* Minimum 2 years job experience required
* Must provide own tools * Toyota Master Certification
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Knoxville, TN (37922)