Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
Responsibilities * Organize schedule of deliveries
* Maintain cleanliness and operability of delivery truck
* Perform Safe pick up and deliveries * Keep parts department up-to-date on delivery schedule
* Work with Parts Manager to identify potential clients
* Complete sales calls as determined by the Parts Manager
* Perform all other duties as assigned Qualifications
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Clean and valid driver’s license
* Good communication skills * Prompt and courteous
* Enthusiastic personality * Clean and valid driver’s license
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Fargo, ND (58104)