RESSCO is looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to manage our community in Grand Rapids, MI.
RESSCO owns and manages multiple properties and which has more than 50 years of combined experience involving multi-million dollar real estate transactions, equity investments and development/ construction projects.
If you are highly motivated, looking for growth and want to be rewarded for superior performance, RESSCO can help you achieve those goals.
· Lead a leasing team · Posting rents, demands, court, resident relations
· Successful marketing and leasing of the apartment community
· Showing/Demonstration of models and vacant units
· Prompt follow-up and follow-through on prospects and applicants
· Maintaining accurate and organized lease files and traffic activity reports
· Assisting in lease renewal programs
· Communicating politely and skillfully with all inquiries from prospects and residents
· Planning and hosting monthly resident activities
· Recording and ordering maintenance requests as needed
· Viewing and inspecting apartments for move-in readiness
· Marketing and outreach to local business area
· Computing and updating Market Survey Reports
Previous leasing background is preferred.
We are willing to train and assist team members that exhibit the ability and motivation to learn and absorb information quickly.
Some of the attributes that we are looking for in a team member include:
• Computer Savvy
• Intermediate MS Word/Excel knowledge
• Exceptional written and oral communication
• Personable and energetic, with a great phone presence
• Ability to Sell and Close!!!
• Competitive Market Compensation
• Lucrative performance bases bonuses
• Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and AD&D)
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
Location/Region: Grand Rapids, MI (49525)