Our client in the retail space is looking for an instructional designer to help them create top notch training collateral!
The initial project will last 2-3 days with the opportunity to work with this client on an ongoing basis. This is a 100% remote position.
Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
- Create engaging learning activities utilizing existing course content.
- Set instructional end goals and ensure content lines up to help meet these goals.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the UI and the finished product.
- Identify exercises and activities that can be rolled out to enhance the overall learning process.
Instructional Designer Requirements / Skills:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in instructional design or other relevant area.
- 3+ years of professional instructional design experience is required.
- Must be up-to-date with trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design.
Job ID: 316693MR
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30342)