Full time/Salaried position generally daytime with some evenings & weekends as required.
Talbot Hospice is seeking a creative and compassionate individual that has a love for helping and supporting families at end of life and a vision for developing new bereavement programs and services.
Providing support in your area of expertise, you will make a meaningful contribution to quality hospice care, changing one life at a time.
This position is responsible for the supervision of and overall management of a bereavement program.
Responsibilities include the planning, implementation, maintenance and provision of services necessary to patients, bereaved clients, identified caregivers, hospice staff, and the community at large.
• Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, related field.
MSW, LSCW, or LSCW-C.
• Three (3) years of experience in family and/or individual counseling with experience in grief and loss counseling and a preferred previous clinical experience.
• Knowledge of grief and bereavement counseling; understanding of physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
• Experience working with culturally diverse audiences and able to work with children, families and individuals in all age groups.
• General computer skills necessary.
Location/Region: Easton, MD (21601)