Join Our Team!
Ridgway Manufacturing Facility
Sr. Financial Analyst
AAM — Ridgway Manufacturing Facility is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst. This role supports the organization's accounting activities, including financial record keeping and reporting.
We are growing and need talent. Our customers rate us as one of the best powdered metal companies in North America.
AMM is a premier, global leader in design, engineering, validation and manufacturing with over 25,000 associates operating at nearly 90 facilities In 17 countries.
• Maintains records of organization's financial activity in accordance with GAAP, organizational standards, and in compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
• Creates reports on financial performance for internal and external use.
• Completes month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities related to foreign exchange, cash management, and tax, including preparing the appropriate audit work papers for such activities.
• Supports and assists production team in making sound financial decisions.
• Bachelor's degree required, Finance or Accounting is preferred.
Apply at: careers.aam.com
AAM is an equal opportunity employer, m/f/d/v
Location/Region: Ridgway, PA (15853)