Do you have experience as Rental Car Agent and are looking for a new opportunity?!
Are you looking to gain hands on experience in the Automotive field?
The Suburban Collection is seeking a motivated Rental Car Agent to join our team!
As a Rental Car Agent, you will be responsible for assisting and coordinating all car rentals for our customers.
Company Overview: The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
Rental Car Agent Responsibilities: * Answering incoming phone calls.
* Making reservations or quoting pricing.
* Verifying driver license and insurance information.
* Check that reservations vehicles are ready to go out (clean and gas tank are full).
* Completing rental agreements. * Creating/updating sublets for service customer.
* Completing the return of rental agreements
Rental Car Agent
* Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
* Have a positive upbeat attitude. * Be willing to go above and beyond for customer experience/satisfaction.
* Have a sense of professionalism and be able to smile in the face of adversity and demanding clients.
* Have the drive to learn and progress within the company.
* Be skilled in typing and using a computer-based programming.
* Be organized and detail orientated with paperwork and scheduling.
* Able to handle multitasking (being able to handle two or three customers at the same time while verifying information.)
* Have great phone skills (handling multi-lined phone systems, taking messages, live transfers, and having a professional phone etiquette).
What we offer: * Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area.
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
* Vacation and Holiday pay. * Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop.
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations.
* Full benefits including maternity leave, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income, 401k with company match
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses).
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Troy, MI (48084)