Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs while following standard operating procedures and safety guidelines, as well as being held to meeting pre-determined performance standards.
* Responsible for handling work on the Exhaust system of a vehicle, changing and rotating tires, battery installation and battery cable replacement
* Perform installation of accessories and shock absorbers, not including; A/C and air shocks
* Responsible for replacing coolant hoses, mirrors, belts, signals, W/S washers, head Lamps and bulbs as well as aligning and replacing the lamp assembly and courtesy switch
* Perform brake inspections, wheel balancing, drains and flushes, as well as door and window adjustments
* Clean and Replace P.C.Valve * Diagnose and fix squeaks and rattles, wind noise and water leaks
* Perform manufacturer minor recalls * Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
* Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
* Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
* Road test vehicles when required * All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * 2 year Automotive Degree or equivalent work experience
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record to Walser policy and procedures
* Past experience working with a high level of urgency
* High level of detail orientation and accuracy
Preferred Qualifications * Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
* Current or working toward ASE Certifications
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55110)