Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Run customers home, work or to other locations
* Wash vehicles for technicians and customers, and then park them outside when finished
* Move vehicles off service drive to keep drive aisle clear for arriving customers
* Valet cars to the front for customers when called by the cashier or technician
* All rentals are to be cleaned, gassed and ready for morning rental prior to leaving
* During the winter, pull rentals in at night and clean them off
* Help clean and maintain a safe working environment by keeping the service aisle, shop and parking areas neat and orderly
* Walk the lot and make sure the cars are facing the correct direction
* Assist with service driver operations as directed by advisors and management
* Make sure the shop is cleaned and straightened up at night for the cleaning crew
* Must have radio and shuttle phone on you at all times and answer both when called
* Assist the parts department with pickup and delivery of parts as needed
* Whenever not engaged in responsibilities listed above, be present in the service drive to move cars and greet customers
* Maintain a positive attitude and be courteous at all times
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * Must be punctual and reliable
* Must have good customer service skills
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Burnsville, MN (55306)