Located in Sanford, FL, Seminole Toyota is looking for an experienced Service Advisor.
The Service Advisor is the face of the dealership for service customers.
It is the Service Advisor's responsibility to present and sell needed products, and or services to the customer in a professional manner while adhering to the manufacturer's published maintenance schedule and requirements.
In doing so it is expected that the Service Advisor will build rapport with the customer to promote customer satisfaction and customer retention.
What We Offer:
* Climate Controlled Shop
* Very busy shop
* Life Insurance
* 401k + Matching
* Paid Training for Service
* Paid Time Off/Holidays
* Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities: * Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain pertinent vehicle information
* Actively promote and build rapport with the customer
* Advise customers on the care and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance
* with manufacturers' specifications
* Generate and provide customers with a complete and accurate estimate of repair
* and communicate completion time of repair with customer and technician
* Answer incoming service calls
* Maintain and schedule service appointments
* Follow prescribed procedures for customer post follow-up resulting in return visits, increased sales and admirable CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)
* Strictly follow the manufacturer's warranty guidelines and procedures
* Conduct business in an honest manner that maintains the manufacturer Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) at or above David Maus Toyota specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
* Comply with all federal, state and local laws, and company policy, regarding the safeguarding all customer, company and manufacturer information, as well as customers vehicle and property Qualifications:
* Previous automotive Service Advisor experience heavily preferred, one year of experience required
* Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment with limited supervision
* Must have great customer service, phone and computer skills
* Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
Location/Region: Altamonte Springs, FL (32714)