About the Company
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast.
Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance.
Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking a Parts Counter Sales Representative to join our Thermo King dealership in Vernon, CA.Qualifications:
* Refrigeration Parts, Trailer Parts, Truck Parts, Automotive Parts, or within the Construction Parts industry experience is required
* Must have 2+ years parts counter sales experience to be considered
* Great customer service skills is required
* Inventory knowledge is a plus * Great written and verbal communication skills
* Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
* Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
* Strong computer skills * Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
* Must have a good driving record * Forklift experience is desired – willing to train
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus Essential Responsibilities:
* Answer incoming telephone calls
* Receive and fill parts orders * Load and unload pallets
* Physical inventory * Provide parts service to mechanics and parts customers
* Counter Parts sales and parts delivery to the customers location
* Maintain parts department general housekeeping
* Stock shelves and maintain parts inventory
* Package and ship parts and cores * Receive and stage units for installation
* Record sales and/or delivery information
* Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee regularly is required to sit.
The employee is frequently required to talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and to reach with hands and arms.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Anything above 50 pounds will require assistance of a team member or forklift, etc.
as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Must operate equipment such as phone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, fork truck, yard goat, hand tools, and equipment.Benefits:
Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life Insurance, 401K matching and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (90058)