We are company that cares about our employees and we work to ensure your continued growth and success.
We are a family owned and operated dealership in Dallas for over 30 years with an outstanding culture and growing team. If you feel you would be a great fit with our amazing team, please carefully review what we have to offer, and what we expect from our employees below:
Why Dallas Collision Center:
* Family Owned and Operated – We Treat You As A Member Of The Family, Not A Number
* Outstanding Culture, Facilities and Work Environment
* Your Work/Life Balance Is Very Important To Us
* Hands On Management Staff * We Believe In Promoting From Within
* Opportunity For Your Career Growth * You Will Be A Part Of The Award Winning Team:
- Precision Team Award Winner Year After Year
- Dealer Rater Dealer Of The Year (Texas)
- Recognized Level Of Master Acura Certified Technicians & Staff
* Active In Community and Charitable Activities
* Climate Controlled Shop * Anniversary Gifts
* Holiday Bonus
* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
* Complete special order part request for the customer
* Communicate with customer on parts status
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
* Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
* Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Are detail-oriented, have a professional appearance and strong work ethic
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75219)