We’re the Patrick Dealer Group, one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and a fine selection of Certified Pre Owned vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group is family owned and has been in business for over 100 years.
The Patrick Promise is a pledge to be the best in sales and best in customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking an Aftersales Manager for our BMW/Mini store.
What you'll be doing:
The Aftersales Manager is responsible for extending a truly exceptional sales experience for each prospective customer once in the after vehicle sales stage.
This includes selling the many value added ancillary vehicle enhancement products offered by BMW/Mini. Ideal candidate will possess great communication skills complimented with a friendly-positive attitude while also being detail oriented and a hard worker.
What We Offer:
* Competitive pay with top bonus plan
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Long-term / Short-term Disability
* FSA * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Opportunity to grow and advance
Responsibilities: * Review portfolio of BMW vehicle enhancement products with customer during the vehicle purchase stage.
* Stay up to date on current manufacture incentives and current sales specials the dealership is offering on BMW ancillary vehicle enhancement products.
* Work in tandem with sales team - the Aftersales Manager works directly with customers in showroom after their new vehicle purchase.
* Meet monthly goals. Requirements:
* Sales experience with a luxury line (preferred)
* Superior customer service skills * Previous automotive experience a plus
* Work well with other departments - sales, finance and service
* Ability to share details of BMW vehicle enhancement products - ultimately sell these value added products to customer
* Professional appearance * Must have clean and valid driver's license
* Pass drug screen and background check
Location/Region: Schaumburg, IL (60173)