The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a construction project.
Including but not limited to:
- Overall responsibility for safety, quality, and budget for projects ranging in size
- Direct reports include: Field Superintendent, Project Engineer, Office Manager, QC, and Safety
- Prepare project status reports and works to ensure work adheres to contract specifications
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Communicate district and corporate information to the project team as well as keeping DM/ADM updated
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operation priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships
- Establish/Define/Promote values, expectations, and performance standards for team and individual members in accordance with Lanes mission, vision, and values
- Create and execute project work plans
- Responsible for the overall management of the project (e.g. resources, schedule) to ensure complete solution is delivered on time and within budget.
- Assist the District Manager and Corporate with setting up major equipment and Plant/Project needs.
- Manage cost and program documentation.
- Effectively oversee subcontract management
- Coach and develop staff
- Implement and monitor Safety and Hazard communication programs
- Monitor Quality Control and hold supervisors accountable for their products
- Carry out job duties while maintaining Lane values
- And other duties as assigned
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred but not mandatory
- MUST have a minimum of 10 years of project experience in tunnel construction
- Minimum5 years of projectmanagement experience inconstruction
- Familiar with grading, drainage, paving (asphalt and concrete), bridge construction, retaining walls, and all other highway construction scopes
- Creativity and innovation are a must
- Must have excellent team building skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN