Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams.
Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
Due to the continued growth of our Healthcare Sales team, we are looking to add a Sales Manager to our newest vertical.
This leader will manage a region of the country and help drive our revenue strategy for our national Healthcare team.
They will focus on developing and motivating our sales talent, as well as taking a data-focused approach to help drive business decisions to achieve revenue targets.
As our Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for:
* Improving the professional growth of Hireology's most valuable asset, our people.
* Owning the revenue growth and market share within your region, playing a crucial part in our company’s revenue production and market share and our ability to hit our targets.
* Day to day performance management of sales reps, including but not limited to, delivering performance reviews, conducting any performance-related conversations and follow up conversations.
Monitoring and driving sales metrics and reporting.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
* Proven leader: Success bringing the best out of others
* Problem solver: We are growing quickly and our best leaders solve the right problems as quickly as possible
* Coach first: While you might be able to do the job, your job is to empower your team
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Sales Manager candidate.
Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
* 5+ years of experience of sales experience required, with 2+ years of experience managing sales and/or business development teams in a B2B or Outbound Sales environment
* Proven track record of strategically building, leading and driving successful sales plans and meeting or exceeding targets
* Experience in SaaS and/or Healthcare is strongly desired
* BA/BS degree
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)