Motor Werks Auto Group is currently a Automotive Loan Processor to join our expanding Motor Werks Team in Barrington. Responsibilities* Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
* Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
* Files within appropriate file system all dealership forms, records, reports, correspondence, or other important material.
* Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
* Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
* Provide refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
* Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
* Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
* Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
* Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
* Answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
* Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
* Seeks insurance companies for insurance paper.
* Maintains insurance files. * Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
* Takes all credit applications. * Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals
* Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
* Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as needed.
* Maintains a professional appearance. * Keeps work area neat and clean.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrates understanding of general business processes
* Demonstrates ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Background check, drug test and references are required for hire.
Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid time off
* Short/Long Term Disability * Employee Assistance Program
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Saturday Lunches
* Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and various other fountain drinks
* Family owned and operated * Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
* Health and Wellness Programming * Family owned and operated * Discounts on products and services
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
Location/Region: Barrington, IL (60010)