We are currently seeking an eager to succeed Customer Service Specialist who takes pride in serving their customers day-in, day-out while possessing a winning attitude. In this multifaceted role you have the opportunity to hit the ground running and grow your skill set within our organization.
What We Offer
* Almost limitless growth opportunities (32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations)
* 401k with company match
* Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance
* Company-paid life insurance (2x annual income)
* Vacation pay
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
* Company stability (70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014)
Responsibilities * Answers and directs telephone calls to appropriate party with a customer first attitude
* Directs customers to the correct department and notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting when necessary
* Works cooperatively with the respective teams to assist as needed
* Updates customer records when necessary
* Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
* Handles payment for all transactions for the dealership including cash
Qualifications * Excellent communication skills
* Must be highly competent in managing cash transactions on a daily basis
* Ability to multi-task and be flexible in taking on new projects
* Outgoing and positive demeanor
* Punctual with the ability to handle schedule flexibility
* Able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
* Maintains a professional appearance at all times
About Us The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
Location/Region: Sterling Heights, MI (48313)