Home Instead Senior Care is offering two special programs one for weekend workers and one for full-time weekday employees!
The program is a 16 hour commitment over Saturday and Sunday.
How does that look to you? 8 hours Saturday, 8 hours Sunday or 16 hours straight on Saturday or Sunday, or 10 hours Saturday and 6 on Sunday and endless other combinations!
Make an extra $240+ for weekend work! The second program is a 30+ hour a week commitment: mornings, afternoons, evenings or overnights!
You must be able to work with any of our clients, regardless of their care needs or location.
Additional perks of working for Home Instead Senior Care?
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus - Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule - Direct Deposit
- Vacation Paid Time Off - 401K
Home Instead Senior Care is the employer of choice for compassionate individuals that want to make a difference in the life of another.
The services that we provide to our clients include:
• Preparing meals • Shopping, errands and transportation
• Light housekeeping • Dressing, bathing and toileting assistance
We provide paid training to every CAREGiver!
• PA Driver's License, reliable vehicle and current auto insurance required.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and various background checks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15229)