Seniors Helping Seniors has immediate openings for Personal Care Providers who are dedicated and passionate about providing nonmedical, personal care services to seniors in their homes.
We offer a wide range of hours with flexible schedules to match your busy lifestyle.
Make one-on-one connections with our clients while providing such possible personal services as companionship/socialization, personal hygiene and grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, respite care, pet care and walking, and transportation.Benefits
* Competitive wages and mileage reimbursements for transporting clients and in between clients
* Bi-weekly direct deposit * Flexible schedules and hours; availability to pick up extra hours as needed
* Mobile app for shift scheduling and tracking
* Workman's compensation and liability insurance provided
* Paid new hire and mandatory annual and skills training
* Continuing education * Holidays paid at premium
* 24/7 support with our friendly staff to help you whenever you need help
* Recognition and awards for doing a good job!
Responsibilities * Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Help with medication reminders * Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare light meals
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform light housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Must be able to pass background and CAPS checks
* Must have a valid driver's license and current auto insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Longmont, CO (80504)