Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States. We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry. Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
As the Information Technology Procurement Manager you will partner with department leaders on execution of strategic sourcing processes to meet internal corporate and field customers’ requirements using a global view. To continually improve, implement, and communicate IT Business Office practices throughout the organization, you will be responsible for the timely and cost-effective sourcing of IT goods and services in accordance with corporate policies and best practices. You will perform and coordinate activities of the Information Technology Business Office engaged in purchasing and distributing materials, equipment, and supplies throughout the organization. You will remain apprised and actively manage IT Budget (accruals actuals & forecasts), coding and payment of IT invoices, IT vendor agreements and upcoming renewals.
- Analyze market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and prepare market analysis reports.
- Oversees all activities related to procurement of IT hardware, from intent to purchase through delivery of the hardware to the end-user. Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Direct periodic analysis of the organization's asset inventory and ensures both completeness and accuracy for tax, financial reporting, and technology refresh purposes.
- Leverage vendor contracts when agreements are nearing renewal periods giving enough time for renegotiation.
- Develop systems to evaluate vendor quotes which utilize appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
- Source and maintain suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders, capital expenditures and change notices.
- As needed visit client facilities, regional offices or corporate offices to transport, deploy, and install equipment.
- Securely pack, label and ship equipment to/from client facilities and corporate offices.
- Develop and execute clerical and office procedures and practices, and studies work flow, sequence of operations, and office arrangement to determine expediency of installing new or improved hardware, software and professional services.
- Manage Request for Proposal (RFP) events through the utilization and implementation of Statements of Work and Master Service Level Agreements (MSA).
- 3-5 years’ experience in purchasing/procurement and vendor relations required. Experience specifically in IT procurement preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware and software procurement best practices and methodologies. Experience in procurement/purchasing in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Ability to comprehend contract basic terms and conditions and communicate these Terms and Conditions (T&C) to others.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management. Experience with vendor management software preferred.
- Ability to gather, organize and critically analyze data.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing strategy development and implementation.
- Ability to develop and apply strategic planning processes.
- Strong project management and cross functional collaboration skills.
- Intermediate Excel, Word, Access and Outlook experience required.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization with confidence.
- Ability to travel up to 15% to correctional facilities, regional offices, client and/or vendor sites.
Location/Region: La Vergne, TN