Laboratory Overview Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries. Job Summary Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Analytical Chemistry Scientist to join our Bioanalytical Lab team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you. Responsibilities
- Develop and validate new assay methods;
- Design protocols and create study reports; and
- Supervise all phases of bioassays to support human pharmacokinetics and ADME studies.
- PhD in Bioanalytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Cell or Molecular Biology, Immunology, or related field;
- Previous experience with large molecule biomarker analysis (such as proteins, DNAs, and miRNA, etc.),
- Strong project management, compliance, communication, and people skills;
- Experience with monoclonal antibody (mAb) and antibody drug conjugates (ADC) PK analysis, anti-drug-antibody (ADA) and neutralizing antibody (NAb) analysis
- Experience with ligand-binding assays such as ELISA, ECL, Flow Cytometry, real time-PCR,etc.
- Hands on experience in bioanalysis that includes instrumentation (HPLC, LC/MS/MS), gas chromatography, solution chemistry, extraction techniques, automation, etc.; and
- Direct working experience in Good Laboratory Practices.
Why Medpace? When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities. Awards:
What to Expect Next:
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview. EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH