We have an opportunity in Cedar Rapids, IA for an On-Call Mail Clerk. This is a great opportunity for a college student or a retired person as this position will not be a full-time opportunity but more of an as need basis.
- Opening, logging, sorting, screening, tracking, routing, and distributing incoming mail.
- Copying, reproduction and related services.
- Some administrative services as needed.
- Candidates must be punctual and dependable, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to meet stringent deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with official and accountable mail processing, including suspicious package procedures
- Providing customer service including processing mail for all couriers such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, International packages, etc., servicing incoming and outgoing individual office mailstops, etc.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass local postal test administered by the installation
- Pre-employment drug screen and background investigation are required
Competitive wages and benefits package including health, dental, vacation, holidays and 401K.
You may obtain an application from our website,
. Click on About Us and go to Careers.
Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax or email.
BrightKey is an Equal Opportunity Employer