Every employee with Beaman Toyota Buick GMC is absolutely critical to its success.
The Beaman Automotive Group has been in business since 1942.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Benefits
* Medical & Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Training - Sales
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
* Short & Long Term Disability
* Employee Discounts on products & services
* Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Nashville, TN (37203)