Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
Responsibilities * Receive and process paperwork from the F&I Department.
* Post vehicle sales and purchases. * Prepare checks for payoffs, referrals, refunds, etc.
* Costing and finalizing deals to accounting.
* Prepare, submit and monitor funding of bank contracts.
* Read and interpret legal documents. * Effectively present information to customers or dealership personnel.
* Maintain reports and/or logs of daily new and used deal activity.
* Work under pressure in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
* Ability to multitask. * Perform various other accounting responsibilities and business requirements as assigned.
Qualifications * Previous experience
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to take initiative * Quality writing and grammar skills
* Computer literacy * Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up * Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently * Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55416)