Right at Home is a leader in the in-home senior care industry. Our trained caregivers provide quality in-home care for seniors and disabled adults who need some assistance to maintain their independence.
Happy caregivers make happy patients, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every caregiver is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from us through the years. Benefits* Weekly Pay
* AFLAC * 401K
* Training Program * Room for Advancement
* PAY ON DEMAND - get paid the hours you work the same day!
Responsibilities * Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):* Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
* Ambulation * Eating
* Dressing * Shaving
* Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
* Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse.
These could include (but are not limited to):* Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
* Reinforcement of dressings * Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
* Measuring and preparing special diets
* Taking vital signs * Application of an external catheter
* Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Qualifications* High school graduate or G.E.D.
certificate preferred. * Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
* Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State Licensing Law for home health agencies.
* Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
* Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lancaster, PA (17603)