We feel so lucky to be a part of an organization who puts their employees and their loved ones first.
Come join our team at Casey Honda and be a part of the journey! We are actively seeking an experienced Parts Counter Salesperson! Immeditate hire!
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance * FSA/HSA
* Prescription Drug Coverage * Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability * Legal Resources Coverage
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan * Vacation and Holidays
* Employee Discounts * Freshbennies/Teledoc
* Redskins Football tickets (in the owner’s private suite and field tickets)
* Christmas party * VIP tickets/clubhouse tickets to LPGA Championship Golf Tournament, live music events, family fun events (Monster Truck Show, Disney on Ice), NASCAR tickets at Richmond International Raceway
Responsibilities* Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish.
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Converse effectively/efficiently regarding customer parts status.
* Read and understand the parts catalog when looking up and speaking to specific parts.
* Answer phone calls, provide price quotes and other information to customers.
* Review body shop estimates to verify the parts ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provide high level service to both internal and external customers.
* Pull/fill orders from stock and maintain weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Notify manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
* Locate out-of-stock parts from outside source and submit an emergency order, if necessary.
* Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
* Receive payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
Qualifications* Prior auto parts sales experience
* Eager to improve in a dynamic work environment
* Strong interpersonal and time management skills
* Ability to read/interpret safety and maintenance documents
* Ability to calculate figures/amounts including; discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, %, area, circumference, and volume
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* High School Diploma or the equivalent
The Casey Auto Group was founded by the late Arthur M. Casey in 1958 as a single franchise dealership.
Today the organization is still a family owned and operated business that consists of six locations in Newport News and Williamsburg.
Now with 7 of the best American and Import vehicle lines from entry level to high-line luxury, the Casey Auto Group continues to meet and exceed Hampton Roads’ transportation needs.
We are driven to be the very best, and we’re always looking for passionate, motivated professionals who share that same drive to join us. Perhaps you're one of them. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23608)