We are seeking Quick Lube Technicians to join our growing team. Hard work, determination and customer satisfaction are why Reynolds' Subaru has been on Hamburg Cove for over 160 years.
The Reynolds' Family has been helping customers fulfill their transportation needs.
We started with hand-built horse drawn carriages back in 1859 and now, 6 generations later, we are a new Subaru dealer, specializing in Subarus, but also sell and service all makes and models of preowned vehicles.
Please come see our brand-new facility with tiled and heated shop floors, where all state-of-the-art equipment and shop tools are provided for you to achieve success.
Technician Specific Benefits* 5-day work week
* Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Temperature-controlled shop * Uniforms provided
* Discounts on products and services * Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Additional Benefits We Offer* 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
* Medical, Dental and Vision * Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time * Paid training
* Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Work-life balance * Growth opportunities
Responsibilities* Test to check whether systems and components are secure and working properly
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
Qualifications* Ability to identify the problem quickly
* Knowledge of automobiles * Effective analytical and communication skills
* Strong reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* Comfortable operating electronic diagnostic equipment
* High school diploma or GED * Technical degree preferred
* ASE certifications preferred * Minimum of 1 year in service department
* Ability to lift 50 pounds and work on your feet for extended periods of time
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Basic computer skills * Positive, friendly attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Old Lyme, CT (06371)