The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
* Make responsible hiring & discipline decisions to motivate a large sales force that includes Internet sales
* Assists sales team with processing or completing sales
* Makes sure the paperwork is done right before it goes into accounting
* Provide world class Interaction with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
* Structure sale price & trade-in presentations
* Maintains CSI at or above company standards
* Ensure and manager proper follow up and communication with both existing and prospective clients through telephone, mailings and electronic media prior to purchase and service
* Ensure and manage incoming email and phone calls by responding to customers via electronic media
* Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards
* Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations
* Promotes and maintains good Employee Satisfaction
* Attends required manager meetings
* Follows Safeguards rules and regulations
* Automotive Finance Experience is a MUST
* A Self-Starter with Aspirations for Growth
* Exceptional Follow-Up Skills
* Excellent Written Communication Skills
* Excellent Phone Skills
* Excellent Customer Relations Skills
* Ability to Achieve Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction Standards
* Time Management Skills
* Desire to Be Part of a Winning Team
What We Offer
* Unparallel training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
* Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
* Vacation pay
* Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations
* Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
* 401k with company match
* Maternity leave
* Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014
Location/Region: Troy, MI (48084)