Homewatch CareGivers is a family owned and operated caregiver agency serving the elderly, disabled and people with special needs.
We truly embrace the notion that our clients, their families, and our caregivers are an extension of our immediate family.
We strive to ensure that the home care provided is nothing less than what we would want or expect for our own family members.
We are able to help our clients stay comfortable and safe in their own homes as long as possible with our Advanced Continuum of Care, our quality caregivers and our commitment to preserving dignity.
Job Summary We are looking for Caregivers, CNA's and HHA's to fill full and part-time openings throughout the North Hills and surrounding areas.
We have Day, Evening and Overnight shifts available.
As a member of our team, you are also a part of our family.
We will work with you to make sure that your career with us is not only rewarding but enjoyable.
* Flexible Hours
* Competitive Wages * Holiday Pay
* Paid online training * Direct Deposit
* Referral Bonuses * Overtime pay (when applicable)
* 4 hour shift minimum * Array of Clientele
* Paid CPR training * Aflac insurance
Job Responsibilities * Assist with ADL's
* Conduct light house keeping * Meal-Prep
* Provide transportation, if necessary
Job Requirements * Valid Driver's License with a registered vehicle that is insured.
We do not have cllients on a bus line. * You MUST be able to pass a drug test and background check
* Must enjoy working one-on-one and have a compassionate heart
* Proven ability to behave with respect and compassion
* Possess a professional and upbeat attitude
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
* Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA or completion of a CNA program
* Must legally be eligible to work in the USCompensation:
$10-$13/hourShifts Available: Day, Evening, Overnight
Location/Region: Pittsburgh, PA (15237)