Come find out why we are the #1 Ford store in Michigan!
Suburban Ford of Sterling Heights is seeking an experienced Service Technician/Mechanic to join our exceptional team.
We are offering a $3,000 signing bonus for qualified Mechanics.
Do you enjoy working in fast paced, high volume Service Department?
We are growing and looking for the best of the best to compliment our talented team.
Our shops run at FULL capacity and for the right candidate, we will reimburse tuition expenses and provide moving assistance as we understand transitions can be a big undertaking.
Benefits and Opportunities:
* Our Technicians can earn unparalleled income potential– Compensation based on experience
* Paid Vacations/ Holidays * Fun and upbeat work environment/ culture
* Complete tuition reimbursement * Moving assistance as needed
* We will work with you to build a schedule that fits your lifestyle
* Tool contributions * Proud recipient of the Ford Motor Company President’s Award for outstanding customer service 4 years in a row
* Knowledgeable, supportive and tenured Service team
* Incentive/ bonus programs * Full benefits including Medical/Dental, Disability Coverage, Group Term Life Insurance, Retirement Plans
* Employee Discounts * Employee Recognition Programs- ask about the Suburban Collection's President's Club!
* College Scholarship Opportunities (Suburban Scholars)
* Our Mechanics enjoy almost limitless growth opportunities (32 different automotive brands in over 48 locations)
* Company stability (70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014)Qualifications:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* State certifications required * Ford or Lincoln experience is strongly preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location/Region: Sterling Heights, MI (48313)